KDD 2023 FAQs
I have an accepted paper to the conference, how should I register?
- Every accepted paper needs to register for one full Conference registration. Please select the full conference registration that applies to you (Student, Professional member, non member etc.)
I am a Student Author, how should I register?
- If you are a student presenting a paper, please register under the full conference student member or non member registration type (whichever applies to you)
I have multiple accepted papers, do I need to register multiple times?
- For every accepted paper, there needs to be one UNIQUE full conference registration.
I cannot attend in person, can I present my paper virtually?
- This year KDD is planned to be a fully in-person conference, there will be no virtual component to the conference and papers cannot be presented virtually. If you can not attend in person to present, please find a co-author to present for you. At least one author of each accepted paper must register for KDD to present their work in person.
How do I receive a Visa Support Letter?
- Once you have completed your KDD 2023 registration, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for
- Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
Does a Full Conference pass include access to the Workshops & Tutorials on Sunday and Monday?
- Yes. Full Conference includes access to workshops and tutorials (Sunday and Monday) as well as Main conference sessions (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
Does a Workshops/Tutorials Only Pass include programming on both Sunday [Tutorials] and Monday [Workshops]?
- Workshop/Tutorials Only includes access to workshops, tutorials and specialty sessions that occur on Pre-Conference days ONLY (Sunday and Monday).
- If there is a workshop, tutorial or special day happening during the main conference days, you will need to purchase a one day pass or a full conference registration
What does One Day Registration Include?
- One day registration for a main conference day (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday). You will have the option to select which day you would like to attend. This includes all sessions, keynotes, special events and exhibit hall access occurring on that day. Does not include access to workshops or tutorials.
Can I bring a Guest with me? What is included in their registration?
- Yes, you can bring a guest for an additional fee which includes access to all three evening receptions and the exhibit hall.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Credit card [Visa, Mastercard, Amex], wire transfer, and check payment are all accepted. To pay by wire transfer or check payment, fill out the registration form and select your preferred method of payment on the Checkout page. Your confirmation email will have a link to your invoice.
Can I receive an invoice for my registration?
- Yes. To receive an invoice for your registration, fill out the online registration form and select Check or Wire Transfer as your method of payment. Your confirmation email will have a link to your invoice.
If my Visa is denied, can I still receive a refund?
- Yes. If your Visa application is denied after the refund deadline on June 28, please send proof of its denial to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a refund less the $50 cancellation fee.